Monday, September 19, 2016

Rustic & Flower-full Jar of Love HSS247

Pin It Now! A new stamp set is like a cool, sweet breath of fresh air! My latest new purchase is the Jar of Love bundle, and oh, is it fun! And beautiful, and versatile, and easy to use...

I used our latest sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments as a springboard.
This sketch has loads of potential!
I love that I could add many laters without it getting too bulky.  I think I can still mail this without the extra postage.  No dimensionals here, just layers on layers. 

Don't you love that little bit of patterned paper?  It's from the Festive Birthday DSP pack.  The one with the pinatas?! I love this floral!
Inside, I used the leftover flowers and paper scrap.
Head on over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and give this sketch a go!  I'd love to see what you're up to!

Have a blessed and crafty day!
~Erika

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: Jar of Love, Hardwood
INK: Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Emerald Envy
PAPER: Festive Birthday DSP, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
EMBELLISHMENTS: Basic Pearls, burlap scrap, 1-3/8" circle punch, 1" square punch for banner ends
BIG SHOT: Everyday Jars Framelits Dies


1 comment:

  1. The jar, flowers and words really pop on the hardwood stamped background. These bright colors really look nice combined with a more rustic theme#

    ReplyDelete