Sunday, January 24, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness & Bloomin' Love for HSS230

Pin It Now! It's about time for creating Valentines!  Love the soft pink and blue of Blushing Bride & Soft Sky.  Using the latest sketch from Hand Stamped Sentiments, here's my first Valentine of 2016 :D  But scroll all the way down, there are 2 cards for this sketch!
The sketch: Click on the pic to visit HSS for more inspiration!
I love this suite from the Spring Mini! Not just for Valentine's Day, this one can be used just for an all occasion card for a friend.  
I thought the sketch was so much fun, I decided to make one more with it! 

How do you like this SWEET chick?!  It would make anyone's day brighter. Honeycomb Happiness is a Sale-A-Bration set that you can get for FREE with any $50 order.  I'll be making a bunch of cards up with this fun set. I'm thinkin' Easter...
Don't forget to check out Hand Stamped Sentiments for this quick and easy sketch!  I'd love to see what you do!

SUPPLY LIST:
STAMPS: Honeycomb Happiness, Bloomin' Love



2 comments:

  1. Erika,

    Fabulous cards! I have resisted ordering the Valentine's Suite but your card is inching me closer to buying it. Super cute friend cards. Your coloring technique on the chick is perfect. Thanks for being part of HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, two cards for one sketch!!! Awesome. I LOVE that cute little chicken perched upon the scripted background paper....super cute!

    ReplyDelete